Our latest vacancies
Hemel Hempstead BID – BID Manager
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Responsible to: Board of Directors
Job type: Full Time
Deadline: 12pm, 19th March 2018
The BID will deliver over £750,000 of funding to the area over the next five years, funded and led by businesses and managed by a dedicated BID Manager, based in the Marlowes, with success measured against a series of KPIs both annually and across the five year term of the BID.
• Lead Hemel Hempstead BID ensuring that businesses see real value for money as part of the BID, ensuring the strategy is set by and approved by the board.
• Ensure project delivery working in conjunction with the advisory group and Board to ensure projects meet the needs of BID businesses in-line with the established business plan.
• Represent the BID at external stakeholder events to enhance the aims and the profile of the BID.
• The BID manager will be responsible for organising and managing a variety of events aimed at raising the profile and customer experience in accordance with the annual work program.
• A good working knowledge of the factors that affect the economic vibrancy of a
• Experience working with membership organisations at a senior level such as the IOD, FSB, Chambers of Commerce, or from other industry or sector based networks.
• Ability to build consensus, work with public and private stakeholders and develop partnerships.
• Resilience and tenacity required to drive significant change.
For more information click here.